Key features and details
- PE Rat monoclonal [1B1] to CD1d
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product namePE Anti-CD1d antibody [1B1]
See all CD1d primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rat monoclonal [1B1] to CD1d
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityAlso detects beta2-m associated CD1d.
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse CD1d cDNA-transfected RMA-S Mouse T lymphoma
- Mouse splenocyte suspensions and Mouse leukocyte cells
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self glycolipids and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Lysosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane, endosomes and lysosomes.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen-presenting glycoprotein CD1d antibody
- CD1.1 antibody
- CD1A antibody
ab93508 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Szalay G et al. Cutting edge: anti-CD1 monoclonal antibody treatment reverses the production patterns of TGF-beta 2 and Th1 cytokines and ameliorates listeriosis in mice. J Immunol 162:6955-8 (1999). PubMed: 10358132
- Amano M et al. CD1 expression defines subsets of follicular and marginal zone B cells in the spleen: beta 2-microglobulin-dependent and independent forms. J Immunol 161:1710-7 (1998). PubMed: 9712035
- Roark JH et al. CD1.1 expression by mouse antigen-presenting cells and marginal zone B cells. J Immunol 160:3121-7 (1998). PubMed: 9531266