Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [ICO-115] to CD34
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-CD34 antibody [ICO-115]
See all CD34 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [ICO-115] to CD34
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD34. Blast cells of a chronic myeloid leukemia patient.
Database link: P28906
- KG-1 cells, Tonsil, or Angiosarcoma
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C or -20°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab187284 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 5µl for 106 cells.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Information by UniProt
- CD34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
ab187284 has been referenced in 14 publications.
- Wei ZJ et al. MicroRNA changes of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stem cells differentiated into neuronal-like cells by Schwann cell-conditioned medium. Neural Regen Res 14:1462-1469 (2019). PubMed: 30964074
- Rao F et al. Exosomes from Human Gingiva-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cells Combined with Biodegradable Chitin Conduits Promote Rat Sciatic Nerve Regeneration. Stem Cells Int 2019:2546367 (2019). PubMed: 31191669
- Yue Y et al. Excessive activation of NMDA receptor inhibits the protective effect of endogenous bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on promoting alveolarization in bronchopulmonary dysplasia. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol 316:C815-C827 (2019). PubMed: 30917030
- Li J et al. Carbon monoxide releasing molecule-3 promotes the osteogenic differentiation of rat bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells by releasing carbon monoxide. Int J Mol Med 41:2297-2305 (2018). PubMed: 29393384
- Chi L et al. Tail Vein Infusion of Adipose-Derived Mesenchymal Stem Cell Alleviated Inflammatory Response and Improved Blood Brain Barrier Condition by Suppressing Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress in a Middle Cerebral Artery Occlusion Rat Model. Med Sci Monit 24:3946-3957 (2018). PubMed: 29888735