Key features and details
- PE Rat monoclonal [MEC 14.7] to CD34
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Related conjugates and formulations
- Research with confidence – consistent and reproducible results with every batch
- Long-term and scalable supply – powered by recombinant technology for fast production
- Success from the first experiment – confirmed specificity through extensive validation
- Ethical standards compliant – production is animal-free
Product namePE Anti-CD34 antibody [MEC 14.7]
See all CD34 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rat monoclonal [MEC 14.7] to CD34
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityRecognises the murine CD34 cell surface glycoprotein. Murine CD34 is expressed by haematopoietic progenitor cells in the bone marrow, and also by endothelial cells.
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Cells transfected with recombinant full length protein (Mouse).
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Clone numberMEC 14.7
FunctionPossible adhesion molecule with a role in early hematopoiesis by mediating the attachment of stem cells to the bone marrow extracellular matrix or directly to stromal cells. Could act as a scaffold for the attachment of lineage specific glycans, allowing stem cells to bind to lectins expressed by stromal cells or other marrow components. Presents carbohydrate ligands to selectins.
Tissue specificitySelectively expressed on hematopoietic progenitor cells and the small vessel endothelium of a variety of tissues.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CD34 family.
Developmental stageOn early hematopoietic progenitor cells.
Phosphorylated on serine residues by PKC.
- Information by UniProt
- CD34 antibody
- CD34 antigen antibody
- CD34 molecule antibody
ab23830 has been referenced in 17 publications.
- Luo H et al. Manufacturing and banking canine adipose-derived mesenchymal stem cells for veterinary clinical application. BMC Vet Res 17:96 (2021). PubMed: 33648493
- Wei W et al. Bone marrow mesenchymal stem cell exosomes suppress phosphate-induced aortic calcification via SIRT6-HMGB1 deacetylation. Stem Cell Res Ther 12:235 (2021). PubMed: 33849640
- Cooke ME et al. 3D Printed Polyurethane Scaffolds for the Repair of Bone Defects. Front Bioeng Biotechnol 8:557215 (2020). PubMed: 33195122
- Ramirez-Garcia-Luna JL et al. Defective bone repair in diclofenac treated C57Bl6 mice with and without lipopolysaccharide induced systemic inflammation. J Cell Physiol 234:3078-3087 (2019). PubMed: 30191966
- Ramirez-GarciaLuna JL et al. Defective bone repair in mast cell-deficient Cpa3Cre/+ mice. PLoS One 12:e0174396 (2017). PubMed: 28350850