Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [FN50] to CD69, prediluted
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted
See all CD69 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [FN50] to CD69, prediluted
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Anti-µ-stimulated Human B lymphocytes.
- Human whole blood
The antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
BSA is high-grade protease free
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe ab135932 conjugate is made from a highly purified antibody (>95% by SDS-PAGE).
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab135930)
- FITC Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (ab135931)
- PerCP Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50], prediluted (ab135933)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab187772)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab233573)
- APC Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab239281)
- Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab51862)
- APC Anti-CD69 antibody [FN50] (ab95609)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab135932 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 20µl for 106 cells. (In 100 µl of whole blood.)|
FunctionInvolved in lymphocyte proliferation and functions as a signal transmitting receptor in lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and platelets.
Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells, B-cells, natural killer cells, neutrophils, eosinophils, epidermal Langerhans cells and platelets.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Developmental stageEarliest inducible cell surface glycoprotein acquired during lymphoid activation.
modificationsConstitutive Ser/Thr phosphorylation in both mature thymocytes and activated T-lymphocytes.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69) antibody
- Activation inducer molecule antibody
- AIM antibody
ab135932 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.