Key features and details
- PE Armenian hamster monoclonal [16-10A1] to CD80
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product namePE Anti-CD80 antibody [16-10A1]
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Armenian hamster monoclonal [16-10A1] to CD80
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
CHO cell line transfected with Mouse CD80
- Activated Mouse splenocyte suspensions
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store undiluted.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.14% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93507 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab101026 - Armenian Hamster monoclonal IgG, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
ab93507 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Zhang B et al. NF-kappaB2 is required for the control of autoimmunity by regulating the development of medullary thymic epithelial cells. J Biol Chem 281:38617-24 (2006). PubMed: 17046818
- Odobasic D et al. Glomerular expression of CD80 and CD86 is required for leukocyte accumulation and injury in crescentic glomerulonephritis. J Am Soc Nephrol 16:2012-22 (2005). PubMed: 15944341
- Hancock WW et al. Costimulatory function and expression of CD40 ligand, CD80, and CD86 in vascularized murine cardiac allograft rejection. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 93:13967-72 (1996). PubMed: 8943044