Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80, prediluted
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233], prediluted
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80, prediluted
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
CD80 fusion protein
The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- FITC Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab18279)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab233572)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab234229)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab270668)
- APC Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab27554)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab8239)
- PerCP Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab82410)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69778 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
ab69778 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Shen Y et al. The immune mechanism of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae 168 vaccine strain through dendritic cells. BMC Vet Res 13:285 (2017). PubMed: 28915878
- Campioni D et al. Immunophenotypic heterogeneity of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells from patients with hematologic disorders: correlation with bone marrow microenvironment. Haematologica 91:364-8 (2006). PubMed: 16531259