Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80, prediluted
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Recombinant fragment
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Related conjugates and formulations
Product namePE Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233], prediluted
See all CD80 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-233] to CD80, prediluted
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Recombinant fragment
CD80 fusion protein
The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- FITC Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab18279)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab233572)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab234229)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab270668)
- APC Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab27554)
- Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab8239)
- PerCP Anti-CD80 antibody [MEM-233] (ab82410)
The Abpromise guarantee
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69778 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionInvolved in the costimulatory signal essential for T-lymphocyte activation. T-cell proliferation and cytokine production is induced by the binding of CD28 or CTLA-4 to this receptor.
Tissue specificityExpressed on activated B-cells, macrophages and dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- Activation B7-1 antigen antibody
- B lymphocyte activation antigen B7 antibody
- B7 antibody
ab69778 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Shen Y et al. The immune mechanism of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae 168 vaccine strain through dendritic cells. BMC Vet Res 13:285 (2017). PubMed: 28915878
- Campioni D et al. Immunophenotypic heterogeneity of bone marrow-derived mesenchymal stromal cells from patients with hematologic disorders: correlation with bone marrow microenvironment. Haematologica 91:364-8 (2006). PubMed: 16531259