Key features and details
- PE Rat monoclonal [G7] to CD90 / Thy1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2c
Product namePE Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [G7]
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rat monoclonal [G7] to CD90 / Thy1
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Specificityab24904 is specific for Thy 1.1 and Thy 1.2 alloantigens (Thy 1 epitope region A).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
EpitopeThy 1 epitope region A
ab24904 stimulates T-cell proliferation and IL2 secretion, via signalling through the T-cell receptor/CD3 complex. ab24904 has also been reported to promote apoptosis of thymocytes and CTL clones and to mediate adhesion of thymocytes to thymic stroma.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.3
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 16% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody notesab24904 stimulates T-cell proliferation and IL2 secretion, via signalling through the T-cell receptor/CD3 complex. ab24904 has also been reported to promote apoptosis of thymocytes and CTL clones and to mediate adhesion of thymocytes to thymic stroma.
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24904 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 2µg for 106 cells.
ab154450 - Rat monoclonal IgG2c, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
ab24904 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wan YM et al. Mesenchymal stem cells reduce alcoholic hepatitis in mice via suppression of hepatic neutrophil and macrophage infiltration, and of oxidative stress. PLoS One 15:e0228889 (2020). PubMed: 32045450
- Tingling JD et al. CD24 expression identifies teratogen-sensitive fetal neural stem cell subpopulations: evidence from developmental ethanol exposure and orthotopic cell transfer models. PLoS One 8:e69560 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 23894503
- Hueber AO et al. Thy-1 triggers mouse thymocyte apoptosis through a bcl-2-resistant mechanism. J Exp Med 179:785-96 (1994). PubMed: 7906706
- Ucker DS et al. Activation-driven T cell death. II. Quantitative differences alone distinguish stimuli triggering nontransformed T cell proliferation or death. J Immunol 149:1583-92 (1992). PubMed: 1380534
- He HT et al. Thy-1 supports adhesion of mouse thymocytes to thymic epithelial cells through a Ca2(+)-independent mechanism. J Exp Med 173:515-8 (1991). PubMed: 1671083
- Tentori L et al. Proliferation and production of IL-2 and B cell stimulatory factor 1/IL-4 in early fetal thymocytes by activation through Thy-1 and CD3. J Immunol 140:1089-94 (1988). PubMed: 2893823
- Gunter KC et al. T cell-activating properties of an anti-Thy-1 monoclonal antibody. Possible analogy to OKT3/Leu-4. J Exp Med 159:716-30 (1984). PubMed: 6142077