Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [MRC OX-7] to CD90 / Thy1
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7]
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [MRC OX-7] to CD90 / Thy1
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificitySince CD90 is a monomorphic determinant in rat but polymorphic in mice, clone MRC OX-7 reacts with Thy1.1 mice e.g. AKR and FVB mice, but not Thy1.2 mice such as CBA and BALB/c. The affinity of the Fab' of MRC OX-7 for rat Thy1 is 3 x 109m-1 and for mouse Thy1.1 is 3 x 108m-1
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat
Rat CD90 antigen.
- Rat and mouse CD90 is expressed on a variety of cell types including thymocytes, neuronal cells, stem cells, T lymphocytes (mouse), immature B cells (rat) and connective tissues.
ab33694 has been demonstrated to promote neurite outgrowths on peripherin-stained sympathetic rat neurons, using fluorescence microscopy.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Primary antibody notesab33694 has been demonstrated to promote neurite outgrowths on peripherin-stained sympathetic rat neurons, using fluorescence microscopy.
Clone numberMRC OX-7
- HRP Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] (ab199219)
- PerCP Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] (ab216354)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] - BSA and Azide free (ab222781)
- Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] - Hematopoietic Stem Cell Marker (ab225)
- FITC Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [MRC OX-7] (ab226)
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
ab33694 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Lin Y et al. In vitro behavior of tendon stem/progenitor cells on bioactive electrospun nanofiber membranes for tendon-bone tissue engineering applications. Int J Nanomedicine 14:5831-5848 (2019). PubMed: 31534327
- Lam PK et al. Topical Application of Mesenchymal Stromal Cells Ameliorated Liver Parenchyma Damage After Ischemia-Reperfusion Injury in an Animal Model. Transplant Direct 3:e160 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Rat . PubMed: 28620644
- Sun W et al. Proanthocyanidins Attenuation of H2O2-Induced Oxidative Damage in Tendon-Derived Stem Cells via Upregulating Nrf-2 Signaling Pathway. Biomed Res Int 2017:7529104 (2017). PubMed: 29201913
- Liu X et al. Mechanical Tension Promotes the Osteogenic Differentiation of Rat Tendon-derived Stem Cells Through the Wnt5a/Wnt5b/JNK Signaling Pathway. Cell Physiol Biochem 36:517-30 (2015). PubMed: 25966835
- Zhang J et al. Adenovirus-mediated delivery of the human IFN-? gene potentiates the cytotoxicity of daunorubicin against leukemic cells through downregulation of the a4ß1 integrin/ILK/apoptosis pathway. Oncol Lett 7:361-368 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 24396448
- Rui YF et al. Altered fate of tendon-derived stem cells isolated from a failed tendon-healing animal model of tendinopathy. Stem Cells Dev 22:1076-85 (2013). Flow Cyt ; Rat . PubMed: 23106341
- Das A et al. The promotion of mandibular defect healing by the targeting of S1P receptors and the recruitment of alternatively activated macrophages. Biomaterials 34:9853-62 (2013). PubMed: 24064148
- Tan Q et al. Effect of In Vitro Passaging on the Stem Cell-Related Properties of Tendon-Derived Stem Cells-Implications in Tissue Engineering. Stem Cells Dev : (2011). Flow Cyt ; Rat . PubMed: 21627568