Key features and details
- PE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5866] to COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product namePE Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866]
See all COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5866] to COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human COX1/ Cyclooxygenase 1 aa 100-200. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P23219
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (stable for up to 12 months). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Lipoprotein metabolism
- Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] (ab109025)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] (ab199027)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] (ab199202)
- HRP Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] (ab199203)
- Anti-COX1 / Cyclooxygenase 1 antibody [EPR5866] - BSA and Azide free (ab219375)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209581 in the following tested applications.
FunctionMay play an important role in regulating or promoting cell proliferation in some normal and neoplastically transformed cells.
PathwayLipid metabolism; prostaglandin biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the prostaglandin G/H synthase family.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Cellular localizationMicrosome membrane. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- COX 1 antibody
- COX 3 antibody
- COX-1 antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab209581 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 90% methanol for 30 min at -20°C. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab209581, 1/500 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 20mW Argon ion laser (488nm) and 585/40 bandpass filter.
ab209581 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.