Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- PE Rabbit monoclonal [EP1580Y] to Cytokeratin 19
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product namePE Anti-Cytokeratin 19 antibody [EP1580Y]
See all Cytokeratin 19 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rabbit monoclonal [EP1580Y] to Cytokeratin 19
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse
Synthetic peptide within Human Cytokeratin 19 (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P08727
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Dissociation constant (KD)KD = 3.70 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-Cytokeratin 19 antibody [EP1580Y] (ab192643)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-Cytokeratin 19 antibody [EP1580Y] (ab192980)
- HRP Anti-Cytokeratin 19 antibody [EP1580Y] (ab193600)
- Anti-Cytokeratin 19 antibody [EP1580Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab195872)
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Anti-Cytokeratin 19 antibody [EP1580Y] (ab203443)
- Alexa Fluor® 555 Anti-Cytokeratin 19 antibody [EP1580Y] (ab203444)
- Alexa Fluor® 568 Anti-Cytokeratin 19 antibody [EP1580Y] (ab203445)
- APC Anti-Cytokeratin 19 antibody [EP1580Y] (ab224980)
- Anti-Cytokeratin 19 antibody [EP1580Y] - Cytoskeleton Marker (ab52625)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab224981 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionInvolved in the organization of myofibers. Together with KRT8, helps to link the contractile apparatus to dystrophin at the costameres of striated muscle.
Tissue specificityExpressed in a defined zone of basal keratinocytes in the deep outer root sheath of hair follicles. Also observed in sweat gland and mammary gland ductal and secretory cells, bile ducts, gastrointestinal tract, bladder urothelium, oral epithelia, esophagus, ectocervical epithelium (at protein level). Expressed in epidermal basal cells, in nipple epidermis and a defined region of the hair follicle. Also seen in a subset of vascular wall cells in both the veins and artery of human umbilical cord, and in umbilical cord vascular smooth muscle. Observed in muscle fibers accumulating in the costameres of myoplasm at the sarcolemma in structures that contain dystrophin and spectrin.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
Developmental stagePresent in hair follicles at all stages of development.
DomainThis keratin differs from all other IF proteins in lacking the C-terminal tail domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 40 kDa keratin intermediate filament antibody
- CK 19 antibody
- CK-19 antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab224981 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab224981, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody.
Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab224981 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.