Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [M2] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt, Sandwich ELISA
- Reacts with: Species independent
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2]
See all DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [M2] to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cyt, Sandwich ELISAmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Species independent
Synthetic peptide corresponding to DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
Excitation max. lambda: 565>498 nm Emission max. lambda: 578 nm F/P 1:1
FLAG® is a registered trade mark of Sigma Aldrich Biotechnology LP. It is used here for informational purposes only.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.013% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% BSA, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 1.64% Sodium phosphate, 1.71% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesSize exclusion chromatography as well as proprietary methods for purifying the final materials were used.
- DyLight® 650 Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab117492)
- DyLight® 550 Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab117495)
- DyLight® 488 Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab117505)
- PerCP Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab117514)
- Europium Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab187914)
- HRP Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab49763)
- SureLight® APC Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab72569)
- Alkaline Phosphatase Anti-DDDDK tag (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence) antibody [M2] (ab81655)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72469 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
|Sandwich ELISA||Use at an assay dependent concentration.|
RelevanceThis is a useful tool for the localisation and characterisation of DDDDK tagged proteins (Binds to FLAG® tag sequence).
- DDDDK epitope tag antibody
- DDDK antibody
- ddk antibody
Flow cytometry analysis of a recombinant (N-terminus DDDDK-tag) transmembrane cell surface receptor in CHO cells using ab72469 (blue). Black - Mouse IgG1 Phycoerythrin isotype control.
Curve generated from a streptavidin-coated 96-well plate probed with dilutions of biotinylated DYKDDDDK tagged peptide and read after a 2 hour incubation at room temperature with ab72469.
ab72469 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Sharma S et al. Genome-scale identification of cellular pathways required for cell surface recognition. Genome Res 28:1372-1382 (2018). PubMed: 29914970
- AlHajri SM et al. Ovine Herpesvirus 2 Glycoproteins B, H, and L Are Sufficient for, and Viral Glycoprotein Ov8 Can Enhance, Cell-Cell Membrane Fusion. J Virol 91:N/A (2017). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 28053110
- Compton AA et al. Natural mutations in IFITM3 modulate post-translational regulation and toggle antiviral specificity. EMBO Rep 17:1657-1671 (2016). PubMed: 27601221
- Raphel L et al. Myocardin overexpression is sufficient for promoting the development of a mature smooth muscle cell-like phenotype from human embryonic stem cells. PLoS One 7:e44052 (2012). Flow Cyt . PubMed: 22937150