Key features and details
- PE Rat monoclonal [CI:A3-1] to F4/80
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product namePE Anti-F4/80 antibody [CI:A3-1]
See all F4/80 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rat monoclonal [CI:A3-1] to F4/80
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Specificityab105156 recognises the murine F4/80 antigen.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Thioglycollate stimulated peritoneal cavity macrophages from C57/BL mice.
- Mouse J774 cells
Clone CI:A3-1 has been reported to modulate cytokine levels released in response to Listeria monocytogenes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 5% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Primary antibody notesClone CI:A3-1 has been reported to modulate cytokine levels released in response to Listeria monocytogenes.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105156 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
in 100 µl.
ab136585 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionOrphan receptor involved in cell adhesion and probably in cell-cell interactions specifically involving cells of the immune system. May play a role in regulatory T-cells (Treg) development.
Tissue specificityExpression is restricted to eosinophils.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 2 family. Adhesion G-protein coupled receptor (ADGR) subfamily.
Contains 6 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 GPS domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- ADGRE1 antibody
- Adhesion G protein coupled receptor E1 antibody
- Adhesion G protein-coupled receptor E1 antibody
ab105156 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Shimizu Y et al. A simple culture method for liver and intestinal tissue-resident macrophages from neonatal mice. In Vitro Cell Dev Biol Anim 55:436-444 (2019). PubMed: 31119642
- Li H et al. Fibroblast growth factor 21 increases insulin sensitivity through specific expansion of subcutaneous fat. Nat Commun 9:272 (2018). PubMed: 29348470
- Huang Z et al. The FGF21-CCL11 Axis Mediates Beiging of White Adipose Tissues by Coupling Sympathetic Nervous System to Type 2 Immunity. Cell Metab 26:493-508.e4 (2017). PubMed: 28844880
- Neng L et al. Isolation and culture of endothelial cells, pericytes and perivascular resident macrophage-like melanocytes from the young mouse ear. Nat Protoc 8:709-20 (2013). PubMed: 23493068