Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [mAb 33] to G9P, prediluted
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-G9P antibody [mAb 33], prediluted
See all G9P primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [mAb 33] to G9P, prediluted
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Fusion protein corresponding to Human G9P.
- Human Blood Cells
ab106173 recognizes extracellular portion of G9P, a 42 kDa natural killer (NK) cell marker. Cell surface expression and function of G9P depends on genotype of particular individuals.
Previously labelled as KIR2DL4.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody notesab106173 recognizes extracellular portion of KIR2DL4, a 42 kDa natural killer (NK) cell marker. Cell surface expression and function of KIR2DL4 depends on genotype of particular individuals.
Clone numbermAb 33
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106173 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 20µl for 106 cells.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionReceptor on natural killer (NK) cells for HLA-C alleles. Inhibits the activity of NK cells thus preventing cell lysis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD_antigen=CD158d antibody
- CD158 antigen like family member D antibody
- CD158 antigen-like family member D antibody
ab106173 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Rajagopalan S et al. Activation of NK cells by an endocytosed receptor for soluble HLA-G. PLoS Biol 4:e9 (2006). PubMed: 16366734
- Yan WH & Fan LA Residues Met76 and Gln79 in HLA-G alpha1 domain involve in KIR2DL4 recognition. Cell Res 15:176-82 (2005). PubMed: 15780179
- Goodridge JP et al. KIR2DL4 (CD158d) genotype influences expression and function in NK cells. J Immunol 171:1768-74 (2003). PubMed: 12902476
- Rajagopalan S et al. Cutting edge: induction of IFN-gamma production but not cytotoxicity by the killer cell Ig-like receptor KIR2DL4 (CD158d) in resting NK cells. J Immunol 167:1877-81 (2001). PubMed: 11489965