Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [HO-1-2] to Heme Oxygenase 1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Dog, Human, Monkey
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product namePE Anti-Heme Oxygenase 1 antibody [HO-1-2]
See all Heme Oxygenase 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [HO-1-2] to Heme Oxygenase 1
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Guinea pig, Hamster, Dog, Human, Monkey
Full length native Rat Heme Oxygenase 1 protein (purified).
- Jurkat cells.
This product was changed from ascites to tissue culture supernatant on 22nd May 2019. Please note that the dilutions may need to be adjusted accordingly. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our scientific support team.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.50
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab83214 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab91532 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionHeme oxygenase cleaves the heme ring at the alpha methene bridge to form biliverdin. Biliverdin is subsequently converted to bilirubin by biliverdin reductase. Under physiological conditions, the activity of heme oxygenase is highest in the spleen, where senescent erythrocytes are sequestrated and destroyed.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the heme oxygenase family.
Cellular localizationMicrosome. Endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- 32 kD antibody
- bK286B10 antibody
- D8Wsu38e antibody
ab83214 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Mahrouf-Yorgov M et al. Mesenchymal stem cells sense mitochondria released from damaged cells as danger signals to activate their rescue properties. Cell Death Differ 24:1224-1238 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28524859
- Mölzer C et al. Characteristics of the heme catabolic pathway in mild unconjugated hyperbilirubinemia and their associations with inflammation and disease prevention. Sci Rep 7:755 (2017). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 28389660
- Ehlers M et al. Immunoregulatory natural killer cells suppress autoimmunity by down-regulating antigen-specific CD8+ T cells in mice. Endocrinology 153:4367-79 (2012). PubMed: 22733969