Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I
- Reacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product namePE Anti-HLA Class I antibody [W6/32]
See all HLA Class I primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [W6/32] to HLA Class I
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityThis antibody recognises an antigenic determinant shared among products of the HLA A, B and C loci.
Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Cat, Human, Monkey, Baboon, Cynomolgus monkey, Macaque monkey
Tissue/ cell preparation: purified human tonsil lymphocyte membranes.
- Human peripheral blood lymphocytes.
General notes50 tests will be supplied typically at a volume of 0.5ml at a concentration of 0.1mg/ml (concentration prior to conjugation).
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody was purified from tissue culture supernatant.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceHLA CLass I is involved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system.
Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- DKFZp686P19218 antibody
- EA1.2 antibody
- EA2.1 antibody
ab33257 has been referenced in 8 publications.
- Chen HC et al. Induction of metastatic cancer stem cells from the NK/LAK-resistant floating, but not adherent, subset of the UP-LN1 carcinoma cell line by IFN-?. Lab Invest 91:1502-13 (2011). PubMed: 21691263
- Hurton LV et al. Identifying candidate allogeneic NK-cell donors for hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation based on functional phenotype. Leukemia 24:1059-62 (2010). PubMed: 20164852
- Daniel D et al. Pathway of apoptosis induced in Jurkat T lymphoblasts by anti-HLA class I antibodies. Hum Immunol 65:189-99 (2004). PubMed: 15041157
- Andratschke M et al. MHC-class I antigen expression on micrometastases in bone marrow of patients with head and neck squamous cell cancer. Anticancer Res 23:1467-71 (2003). PubMed: 12820411
- Cabrera CM et al. Total loss of MHC class I in colorectal tumors can be explained by two molecular pathways: beta2-microglobulin inactivation in MSI-positive tumors and LMP7/TAP2 downregulation in MSI-negative tumors. Tissue Antigens 61:211-9 (2003). PubMed: 12694570
- Jaramillo A et al. Anti-HLA class I antibody binding to airway epithelial cells induces production of fibrogenic growth factors and apoptotic cell death: a possible mechanism for bronchiolitis obliterans syndrome. Hum Immunol 64:521-9 (2003). PubMed: 12691702
- Wu T et al. Detection of soluble HLA class I antigens by ELISA and determination of its reference value in population of Guangdong province. Di Yi Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao 22:931-3 (2002). PubMed: 12377624
- Pangault C et al. Lung macrophages and dendritic cells express HLA-G molecules in pulmonary diseases. Hum Immunol 63:83-90 (2002). PubMed: 11821155