Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-G/9] to HLA G
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-HLA G antibody [MEM-G/9]
See all HLA G primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-G/9] to HLA G
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityThe antibody reacts with native form of human HLA-G1 on the cell surface as well as with soluble HLA-G5 isoform in its beta2-microglobulin associated form. We have data to indicate that this antibody may not cross react with Mouse. However, this has not been conclusively tested and expression levels may vary in certain cell lines/tissues.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length protein (Human) refolded with beta2-microglobulin and peptide.
The purified antibody is conjugated with R-Phycoerythrin (PE) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab24384 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Do not fix cells.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionInvolved in the presentation of foreign antigens to the immune system. Plays a role in maternal tolerance of the fetus by mediating protection from the deleterious effects of natural killer cells, cytotoxic T lymphocytes, macrophages and mononuclear cells.
Tissue specificityExpressed in trophoblasts.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MHC class I family.
Contains 1 Ig-like C1-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- B2 microglobulin antibody
- DADB-15K14.8 antibody
- HLA 6.0 antibody
ab24384 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Salvany-Celades M et al. Three Types of Functional Regulatory T Cells Control T Cell Responses at the Human Maternal-Fetal Interface. Cell Rep 27:2537-2547.e5 (2019). PubMed: 31141680
- Ferreira LM et al. A distant trophoblast-specific enhancer controls HLA-G expression at the maternal-fetal interface. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 113:5364-9 (2016). PubMed: 27078102
- Horie A et al. Laeverin/aminopeptidase Q induces trophoblast invasion during human early placentation. Hum Reprod 27:1267-76 (2012). PubMed: 22402206
- Zhao L et al. Reassessment of HLA-G isoform specificity of MEM-G/9 and 4H84 monoclonal antibodies. Tissue Antigens 80:231-8 (2012). PubMed: 22738368
- Menier C et al. Characterization of monoclonal antibodies recognizing HLA-G or HLA-E: new tools to analyze the expression of nonclassical HLA class I molecules. Hum Immunol 64:315-26 (2003). PubMed: 12590976