Key features and details
- PE Rat monoclonal [YN1/1.7.4] to ICAM1
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product namePE Anti-ICAM1 antibody [YN1/1.7.4]
See all ICAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rat monoclonal [YN1/1.7.4] to ICAM1
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.3
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 16% Sucrose
Also contains a stabilizing agent.
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25553 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 0.2µg for 106 cells.|
FunctionICAM proteins are ligands for the leukocyte adhesion protein LFA-1 (integrin alpha-L/beta-2). During leukocyte trans-endothelial migration, ICAM1 engagement promotes the assembly of endothelial apical cups through ARHGEF26/SGEF and RHOG activation. In case of rhinovirus infection acts as a cellular receptor for the virus.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. ICAM family.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated, which is promoted by MARCH9 and leads to endocytosis.
- Information by UniProt
- Antigen identified by monoclonal antibody BB2 antibody
- BB 2 antibody
- BB2 antibody
ab25553 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Qin L et al. The roles of CD11/CD18 and ICAM-1 in acute Pseudomonas aeruginosa-induced pneumonia in mice. J Immunol 157:5016-21 (1996). PubMed: 8943409
- Welder CA et al. Inhibition of cell adhesion by microspheres coated with recombinant soluble intercellular adhesion molecule-1. J Immunol 150:2203-10 (1993). PubMed: 8095510
- Horley KJ et al. Molecular cloning of murine intercellular adhesion molecule (ICAM-1). EMBO J 8:2889-96 (1989). PubMed: 2573511
- Takei F Inhibition of mixed lymphocyte response by a rat monoclonal antibody to a novel murine lymphocyte activation antigen (MALA-2). J Immunol 134:1403-7 (1985). PubMed: 2981916