Key features and details
- PE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR17338] to Integrin alpha 2
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product namePE Anti-Integrin alpha 2 antibody [EPR17338]
See all Integrin alpha 2 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR17338] to Integrin alpha 2
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human Integrin alpha 2 aa 1150 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P17301
- Flow Cyt: A431 cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Integrin alpha 2 antibody [EPR17338] - C-terminal (ab181548)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-Integrin alpha 2 antibody [EPR17338] - C-terminal (ab208770)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-Integrin alpha 2 antibody [EPR17338] - C-terminal (ab209766)
- HRP Anti-Integrin alpha 2 antibody [EPR17338] - C-terminal (ab209944)
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Anti-Integrin alpha 2 antibody [EPR17338] - C-terminal (ab210655)
- Anti-Integrin alpha 2 antibody [EPR17338] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab222377)
- Anti-Integrin alpha 2 antibody [EPR17338] - BSA and Azide free (ab271936)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab225284 in the following tested applications.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionIntegrin alpha-2/beta-1 is a receptor for laminin, collagen, collagen C-propeptides, fibronectin and E-cadherin. It recognizes the proline-hydroxylated sequence G-F-P-G-E-R in collagen. It is responsible for adhesion of platelets and other cells to collagens, modulation of collagen and collagenase gene expression, force generation and organization of newly synthesized extracellular matrix.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the integrin alpha chain family.
Contains 7 FG-GAP repeats.
Contains 1 VWFA domain.
DomainThe integrin I-domain (insert) is a VWFA domain. Integrins with I-domains do not undergo protease cleavage.
- Information by UniProt
- BR antibody
- CD 49b antibody
- CD49 antigen like family member B antibody
Overlay histogram showing A431 cells stained with ab225284 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab225284, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab225284 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.