Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- PE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5693] to JNK1 + JNK2 + JNK3 (phospho T183+T183+T221)
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product namePE Anti-JNK1 + JNK2 + JNK3 (phospho T183+T183+T221) antibody [EPR5693]
See all JNK1 + JNK2 + JNK3 (phospho T183+T183+T221) primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR5693] to JNK1 + JNK2 + JNK3 (phospho T183+T183+T221)
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Specificityab208843 will detect JNK1 (pT183), JNK2 (pT183) and JNK3 (pT221).
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide (the amino acid sequence is considered to be commercially sensitive) within Human JNK1 + JNK2 + JNK3 (phospho T183+T183+T221). The exact sequence is proprietary.
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-JNK1 + JNK2 + JNK3 (phospho T183+T183+T221) antibody [EPR5693] (ab124956)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-JNK1 + JNK2 + JNK3 (phospho T183+T183+T221) antibody [EPR5693] (ab201862)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-JNK1 + JNK2 + JNK3 (phospho T183+T183+T221) antibody [EPR5693] (ab201864)
- Anti-JNK1 + JNK2 + JNK3 (phospho T183+T183+T221) antibody [EPR5693] - BSA and Azide free (ab219584)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab208843 in the following tested applications.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF
Cellular localizationCytoplasmic, Mitochondrial, Nuclear and Plasma membrane
- JNK 46 antibody
- JNK 55 antibody
- MAPK10 antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab208843 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 at 22°C for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab208843, 1/500 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50mW Yellow-Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
ab208843 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.