Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [14-4-4S] to MHC class II I E kappa
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product namePE Anti-MHC class II I E kappa antibody [14-4-4S]
See all MHC class II I E kappa primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [14-4-4S] to MHC class II I E kappa
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
This antibody is specific to an epitope on mouse I-E kappa MHC class II alloantigen. The antibody reacts with the I-E kappa class II alloantigen on cells from mice of the H-2d, H-2p, and H-2r haplotypes. The antibody has also been reported to crossreact with the rat class II alloantigen RT1D.
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation: C3H mouse skin graft and splenocytes.
- Flow Cyt: AKR mouse splenocytes.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.3
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 16% Sucrose
Also contains a stabilizing agent.
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Light chain typekappa
IHC-Fr(cetone fixed): Use at an assay dependent dilution.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
BL: Use at an assay dependent dilution for in vitro blocking of antigen presentation.
Complement dependent cytotoxicity: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
In vitro induction of antigen specific B cell differentiation: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
RelevanceA major histocompatibility complex class II receptor. These display processed antigens from virally infected or transformed cells. Class II positive cells ('antigen presenting cells') can take up antigens from outside by endocytosis, degrade them into small peptides, and re export the peptides (now bound to MHC class II protein) to the cell surface. These peptide MHC class II complexes can then be recognized by specific CD4+ lymphocytes.
Cellular localizationType I membrane protein
- H2 Ea antibody
- H2-Ea antibody
ab25585 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Farr A et al. Differential expression of CLIP:MHC class II and conventional endogenous peptide:MHC class II complexes by thymic epithelial cells and peripheral antigen-presenting cells. Eur J Immunol 26:3185-93 (1996). PubMed: 8977321
- Roy M et al. Studies on the interdependence of gp39 and B7 expression and function during antigen-specific immune responses. Eur J Immunol 25:596-603 (1995). PubMed: 7533092
- Neiss U & Reske K Non-coordinate synthesis of MHC class II proteins and invariant chains by epidermal Langerhans cells derived from short-term in vitro culture. Int Immunol 6:61-71 (1994). PubMed: 8148327
- Harton JA et al. Structure function analysis of the H-2 Abp gene. Immunogenetics 34:358-65 (1991). PubMed: 1748486
- Ozato K et al. Hybridoma cell lines secreting monoclonal antibodies to mouse H-2 and Ia antigens. J Immunol 124:533-40 (1980). PubMed: 7188699