Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [9E10] to Myc tag
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10]
See all Myc tag primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [9E10] to Myc tag
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Synthetic peptide within Human Myc tag aa 400-500 conjugated to keyhole limpet haemocyanin. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Conjugate = SureLight® R-Phycoerythrin.
We recommend that the investigator determine the appropriate working concentration for their specific application.
Excitation max. lambda: 565>498 nm Emission max. lambda: 578 nm F/P 1:1.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityImmunogen affinity purified
Light chain typekappa
- Epigenetics and Nuclear Signaling
- Domain Families
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- HLH / Leucine Zipper
- DyLight® 650 Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab117487)
- DyLight® 488 Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab117499)
- DyLight® 550 Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab117511)
- FITC Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab117599)
- Biotin Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - C-terminal (ab197139)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab202008)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab206486)
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab223894)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab223895)
- APC Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab223896)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] - BSA and Azide free (ab264603)
- Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab32)
- HRP Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab62928)
- SureLight® APC Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab72580)
- Biotin Anti-Myc tag antibody [9E10] (ab81658)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab72468 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceEpitope tags are short peptide sequences that are easily recognized by tag-specific antibodies. Due to their small size, epitope tags do not affect the tagged protein’s biochemical properties. Most often sequences encoding the epitope tag are included with target DNA at the time of cloning to produce fusion proteins containing the epitope tag sequence. This allows anti-epitope tag antibodies to serve as universal detection reagents for any tag containing protein produced by recombinant means. This means that anti-epitope tag antibodies are a useful alternative to generating specific antibodies to identify, immunoprecipitate or immunoaffinity purify a recombinant protein. The anti-epitope tag antibody is usually functional in a variety of antibody-dependent experimental procedures. Expression vectors producing epitope tag fusion proteins are available for a variety of host expression systems including bacteria, yeast, insect and mammalian cells.
- c-myc tag antibody
- Myc Epitope Tag antibody
Flow cytometry analysis of HEK-293T (human embryonic kidney) transfected with Myc-tagged TMEM119 expression vector labelling Myc-tag with ab72468 at 1/500 dilution (right) compared with Mouse IgG1 (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (left). Cells were surface-stained with TMEM119 antibody (ab210405), then fixed with 2% PFA for 10 minutes and permeabilised with 0.1% Tween-20 for 30 minutes. Next, they were stained with Phycoerythrin conjugated Myc-tag antibody (ab72468) and Alexa Fluor® 488 conjugated anti-Rabbit secondary antibody (for TMEM119). Only TMEM119 (+) population showed Myc-tag positive staining.
ab72468 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Harwood SL et al. ATTACK, a novel bispecific T cell-recruiting antibody with trivalent EGFR binding and monovalent CD3 binding for cancer immunotherapy. Oncoimmunology 7:e1377874 (2017). WB ; Human . PubMed: 29296540