Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-188] to NCAM1
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human, Monkey
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product namePE Anti-NCAM1 antibody [MEM-188]
See all NCAM1 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [MEM-188] to NCAM1
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityHuman NCAM. Reacts with the 180 kDa isoform characteristic for leukocytes. Reactivity with other NCAM isoforms has not been tested.
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human, Monkey
Tissue/ cell preparation (KG-1 human acute myelogenous leukaemia cell line).
General notesAvoid prolonged exposure to the light.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified by size exclusion chromatography.
FunctionThis protein is a cell adhesion molecule involved in neuron-neuron adhesion, neurite fasciculation, outgrowth of neurites, etc.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 fibronectin type-III domains.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- antigen MSK39 identified by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- antigen recognized by monoclonal antibody 5.1H11 antibody
- CD56 antibody
ab18277 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Lambert MP et al. The RNA helicase DDX17 controls the transcriptional activity of REST and the expression of proneural microRNAs in neuronal differentiation. Nucleic Acids Res 46:7686-7700 (2018). PubMed: 29931089
- Skardelly M et al. Fluorescent protein-expressing neural progenitor cells as a tool for transplantation studies. PLoS One 9:e99819 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 24932758