Key features and details
- PE Rat monoclonal [7/4] to Neutrophil
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product namePE Anti-Neutrophil antibody [7/4]
See all Neutrophil primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rat monoclonal [7/4] to Neutrophil
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityRat anti mouse Ly-6B.2, clone 7/4 recognizes the Ly-6B.2 antigen in 129J; AKR; C57BL/6; C57BL/10; C58; DBA/2; NZB; NZW; SJL; MFI; Swiss (PO) strains. A2G; A/Sn; ASW; BALB/c; C3H/HEH: CBA.T6T6 are negative or demonstrate very weak reactivity.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Cultured Mouse bone marrow cells.
EpitopeRecognizes the Ly-6B.2 antigen.
ab105157 recognizes the Ly-6B.2 antigen. Ly-6B.2 is a ~25-30 kDa GPI-anchored, heavily glycosylated protein expressed on neutrophils, inflammatory monocytes and some activated macrophages. High levels of expression are seen in bone marrow, spleen, lung and lymph nodes. N-glycanase treatment of thioglycollate elicited peritoneal neutrophil lysates lowers the apparent molecular weight of Ly-6B.2 to ~15 kDa.
ab105157 has been successfully used for the immunomagnetic depletion of neutrophils during the enrichment of primitive hematopoietic cells from bone marrow and the depletion of myeloid cells in vivo.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesPurified IgG prepared by affinity chromatography on Protein G from tissue culture supernatant.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab105157 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
ab134674 - Rat monoclonal IgG2a, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
Cellular localizationCell membrane; Lipid-anchor, GPI-anchor
- Entrez Gene: 110453 Mouse
- Ly-6B antibody
- Ly6b antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 6B antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 6B Short name=Ly-6B antibody
ab105157 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Cai Z et al. Activation of cell-surface proteases promotes necroptosis, inflammation and cell migration. Cell Res N/A:N/A (2016). PubMed: 27444869
- Rosas M et al. The myeloid 7/4-antigen defines recently generated inflammatory macrophages and is synonymous with Ly-6B. J Leukoc Biol 88:169-80 (2010). PubMed: 20400676
- Locke LW et al. A novel neutrophil-specific PET imaging agent: cFLFLFK-PEG-64Cu. J Nucl Med 50:790-7 (2009). PubMed: 19372473
- Word RA et al. Transgene insertion on mouse chromosome 6 impairs function of the uterine cervix and causes failure of parturition. Biol Reprod 73:1046-56 (2005). PubMed: 16034000
- Hirsch S & Gordon S Polymorphic expression of a neutrophil differentiation antigen revealed by monoclonal antibody 7/4. Immunogenetics 18:229-39 (1983). PubMed: 6618532