Key features and details
- PE Rat monoclonal [NIMP-R14] to Neutrophil
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product namePE Anti-Neutrophil antibody [NIMP-R14]
See all Neutrophil primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rat monoclonal [NIMP-R14] to Neutrophil
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Purified BALB/c Mouse neutrophils.
EpitopeThe monoclonal antibody NIMP-R14 is highly specific for murine Ly-6G and Ly-6C.
- Mouse spleen tissue; Mouse neutrophils.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, 98% PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab125159 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 105 cells.
ab136585 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
Cellular localizationCell membrane; Lipid-anchor, GPI-anchor
- Entrez Gene: 110453 Mouse
- Ly-6B antibody
- Ly6b antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 6B antibody
- Lymphocyte antigen 6B Short name=Ly-6B antibody
ab125159 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Menten-Dedoyart C et al. Neutrophil extracellular traps entrap and kill Borrelia burgdorferi sensu stricto spirochetes and are not affected by Ixodes ricinus tick saliva. J Immunol 189:5393-401 (2012). ICC/IF ; Mouse . PubMed: 23109724
- de Vries B et al. Complement factor C5a mediates renal ischemia-reperfusion injury independent from neutrophils. J Immunol 170:3883-9 (2003). PubMed: 12646657
- Van Lent PL et al. Monocytes/macrophages rather than PMN are involved in early cartilage degradation in cationic immune complex arthritis in mice. J Leukoc Biol 61:267-78 (1997). PubMed: 9060449
- Salling AL [Organization "Moder Jord" goes in for home delivery]. Sygeplejersken 76:11 (1976). PubMed: 1051039