Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- PE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR22170] to SLAMF6
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product namePE Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170]
See all SLAMF6 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR22170] to SLAMF6
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment within Human SLAMF6 aa 1-250. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q96DU3
- Flow cyt: Jurkat cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] (ab224201)
- Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] - BSA and Azide free (ab238421)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] (ab245900)
- APC Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] (ab245901)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] (ab245910)
- Anti-SLAMF6 antibody [EPR22170] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab246707)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab245902 in the following tested applications.
FunctionTriggers cytolytic activity only in natural killer cells (NK) expressing high surface densities of natural cytotoxicity receptors.
Tissue specificityExpressed by all (resting and activated) natural killer cells (NK), T- and B-lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- Activating NK receptor antibody
- CD352 antibody
- KALI antibody
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab245902 (red line). The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal Goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab245902, 1/50 dilution) for 30 min at 4°C. Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control. Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab245902 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.