Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- PE Rabbit monoclonal [EP1845Y] to Sodium Potassium ATPase - Plasma Membrane Loading Control
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product namePE Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control
See all Sodium Potassium ATPase primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rabbit monoclonal [EP1845Y] to Sodium Potassium ATPase - Plasma Membrane Loading Control
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
SpecificityThis antibody recognizes an intracellular epitope.
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Tilapia
Synthetic peptide within Human Sodium Potassium ATPase aa 1-100 (N terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P05023
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - BSA and Azide free (ab167390)
- HRP Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (ab185065)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Marker (ab197713)
- Biotin Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (ab198366)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Marker (ab198367)
- Alexa Fluor® 405 Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (ab210143)
- Alexa Fluor® 555 Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (ab274883)
- Anti-Sodium Potassium ATPase antibody [EP1845Y] - Plasma Membrane Loading Control (ab76020)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209299 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionThis is the catalytic component of the active enzyme, which catalyzes the hydrolysis of ATP coupled with the exchange of sodium and potassium ions across the plasma membrane. This action creates the electrochemical gradient of sodium and potassium ions, providing the energy for active transport of various nutrients.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cation transport ATPase (P-type) (TC 3.A.3) family. Type IIC subfamily.
modificationsPhosphorylation on Tyr-10 modulates pumping activity.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
- Information by UniProt
- ATPase Na+/K+ transporting alpha antibody
- adenosinetriphosphatase antibody
- AT1A1_HUMAN antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab209299 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab209299, 1/2500 dilution) for 30 min at 22ºC.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50mW Yellow-Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min used under the same conditions.
ab209299 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Monteil V et al. Inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Engineered Human Tissues Using Clinical-Grade Soluble Human ACE2. Cell 181:905-913.e7 (2020). PubMed: 32333836