Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- PE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4545] to Thymidylate Synthase
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product namePE Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545]
See all Thymidylate Synthase primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR4545] to Thymidylate Synthase
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human Thymidylate Synthase aa 300 to the C-terminus (C terminal). The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: P04818
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] (ab108995)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] (ab197898)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] (ab197899)
- APC Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] (ab225091)
- Anti-Thymidylate Synthase antibody [EPR4545] - BSA and Azide free (ab232021)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab225092 in the following tested applications.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionContributes to the de novo mitochondrial thymidylate biosynthesis pathway.
PathwayPyrimidine metabolism; dTTP biosynthesis.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the thymidylate synthase family.
Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Mitochondrion. Mitochondrion matrix. Mitochondrion inner membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- d TMP synthase antibody
- EC 22.214.171.124 antibody
- HsT422 antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab225092 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab225092, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
This antibody gave a positive signal in HeLa cells fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min)/permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min used under the same conditions.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab225092 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.