Key features and details
- PE Mouse monoclonal [44C143] to TLR8
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE Anti-TLR8 antibody [44C143]
See all TLR8 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Mouse monoclonal [44C143] to TLR8
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
This antibody was developed against a KLH-conjugated synthetic peptide of human TLR8, within amino acids 750-850.
- Ramos or RAW cells.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45097 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 2-5µg for 106 cells.
ab91357 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionKey component of innate and adaptive immunity. TLRs (Toll-like receptors) control host immune response against pathogens through recognition of molecular patterns specific of microorganisms. Acts via MYD88 and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response.
Tissue specificityDetected in brain, heart, lung, liver, placenta, in monocytes, and at lower levels in CD11c+ immature dendritic cells.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Toll-like receptor family.
Contains 23 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
Contains 1 TIR domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 288 antibody
- CD288 antibody
- CD288 antigen antibody
ab45097 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Pritchard AL et al. Asthma is associated with multiple alterations in anti-viral innate signalling pathways. PLoS One 9:e106501 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 25203745
- Young BC et al. Longitudinal expression of Toll-like receptors on dendritic cells in uncomplicated pregnancy and postpartum. Am J Obstet Gynecol N/A:N/A (2013). Human . PubMed: 24291497
- Chong SZ et al. Human CD8? T cells drive Th1 responses through the differentiation of TNF/iNOS-producing dendritic cells. Eur J Immunol 41:1639-51 (2011). PubMed: 21469104
- Fahey LM et al. Reversal of human papillomavirus-specific T cell immune suppression through TLR agonist treatment of Langerhans cells exposed to human papillomavirus type 16. J Immunol 182:2919-28 (2009). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 19234187
- Levy O et al. Unique efficacy of Toll-like receptor 8 agonists in activating human neonatal antigen-presenting cells. Blood 108:1284-90 (2006). PubMed: 16638933