Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- PE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR15581-54] to TOMM20
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product namePE Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54]
See all TOMM20 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR15581-54] to TOMM20
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment within Human TOMM20 aa 1 to the C-terminus. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q15388
- Flow Cyt: HeLa cells
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (ab186735)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (ab209606)
- HRP Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (ab209951)
- Alexa Fluor® 405 Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (ab210047)
- Alexa Fluor® 594 Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (ab210665)
- Alexa Fluor® 568 Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] (ab210841)
- Alexa Fluor® 555 Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (ab221292)
- APC Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - Mitochondrial Marker (ab225341)
- Anti-TOMM20 antibody [EPR15581-54] - BSA and Azide free (ab232589)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab225342 in the following tested applications.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionCentral component of the receptor complex responsible for the recognition and translocation of cytosolically synthesized mitochondrial preproteins. Together with TOM22 functions as the transit peptide receptor at the surface of the mitochondrion outer membrane and facilitates the movement of preproteins into the TOM40 translocation pore.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Tom20 family.
Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- KIAA0016 antibody
- MAS20 antibody
- MGC117367 antibody
Overlay histogram showing HeLa cells stained with ab225342 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde (10 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Triton X-100 for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab225342, 1/1000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was Rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50 mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab225342 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.