Key features and details
- Produced recombinantly (animal-free) for high batch-to-batch consistency and long term security of supply
- PE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7130(B)] to TSG101
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Product namePE Anti-TSG101 antibody [EPR7130(B)]
See all TSG101 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE Rabbit monoclonal [EPR7130(B)] to TSG101
ConjugationPE. Ex: 488nm, Em: 575nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide within Human TSG101 aa 1-100. The exact sequence is proprietary.
Database link: Q99816
- Flow Cytometry: Jurkat cells.
This product is a recombinant monoclonal antibody, which offers several advantages including:
- - High batch-to-batch consistency and reproducibility
- - Improved sensitivity and specificity
- - Long-term security of supply
- - Animal-free production
Our RabMAb® technology is a patented hybridoma-based technology for making rabbit monoclonal antibodies. For details on our patents, please refer to RabMAb® patents.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 1% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
- Anti-TSG101 antibody [EPR7130(B)] (ab125011)
- Anti-TSG101 antibody [EPR7130(B)] - BSA and Azide free (ab207567)
- Alexa Fluor® 488 Anti-TSG101 antibody [EPR7130(B)] (ab207663)
- Alexa Fluor® 647 Anti-TSG101 antibody [EPR7130(B)] (ab207664)
- Alexa Fluor® 555 Anti-TSG101 antibody [EPR7130(B)] (ab214404)
- Anti-TSG101 antibody [EPR7130(B)] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab216447)
- Jurkat cytoplasmic extract lysate (ab14842)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (ab30151)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (0 days) (ab7188)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (14 days) (ab7189)
- Mouse brain tissue lysate - total protein (7 days) (ab7190)
- Jurkat whole cell lysate (ab7899)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab209927 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
The cellular localisation of this product has been verified in ICC/IF.
FunctionComponent of the ESCRT-I complex, a regulator of vesicular trafficking process. Binds to ubiquitinated cargo proteins and is required for the sorting of endocytic ubiquitinated cargos into multivesicular bodies (MVBs). Mediates the association between the ESCRT-0 and ESCRT-I complex. Required for completion of cytokinesis; the function requires CEP55. May be involved in cell growth and differentiation. Acts as a negative growth regulator. Involved in the budding of many viruses through an interaction with viral proteins that contain a late-budding motif P-[ST]-A-P. This interaction is essential for viral particle budding of numerous retroviruses.
Tissue specificityHeart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal, kidney and pancreas.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme family. UEV subfamily.
Contains 1 SB (steadiness box) domain.
Contains 1 UEV (ubiquitin E2 variant) domain.
DomainThe UEV domain is required for the interaction of the complex with ubiquitin. It also mediates the interaction with PTAP/PSAP motifs of HIV-1 P6 protein and human spumaretrovirus Gag protein.
The coiled coil domain may interact with stathmin.
The UEV domain binds ubiquitin and P-[ST]-A-P peptide motif independently.
modificationsMonoubiquitinated at multiple sites by LRSAM1 and by MGRN1. Ubiquitination inactivates it, possibly by regulating its shuttling between an active membrane-bound protein and an inactive soluble form. Ubiquitination by MGRN1 requires the presence of UBE2D1.
Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Nucleus. Late endosome membrane. Mainly cytoplasmic. Membrane-associated when active and soluble when inactive. Depending on the stage of the cell cycle, detected in the nucleus. Colocalized with CEP55 in the midbody during cytokinesis.
- Information by UniProt
- ESCRT I complex subunit TSG101 antibody
- ESCRT-I complex subunit TSG101 antibody
- TS101_HUMAN antibody
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab209927 (red line). The cells were fixed with 4% formaldehyde and then permeabilized with 90% methanol at -20°C for 15 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab209927, 1/5000 dilution) for 30 min at 22°C.
Isotype control antibody (black line) was rabbit IgG (monoclonal) Phycoerythrin (ab209478) used at the same concentration and conditions as the primary antibody. Unlabelled sample (blue line) was also used as a control.
Acquisition of >5,000 events were collected using a 50mW Yellow/Green laser (561nm) and 586/15 bandpass filter.
ab209927 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Kirbas OK et al. Optimized Isolation of Extracellular Vesicles From Various Organic Sources Using Aqueous Two-Phase System. Sci Rep 9:19159 (2019). PubMed: 31844310