Key features and details
- PE/Cy5® Mouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3, prediluted
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE/Cy5® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy5® Mouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3, prediluted
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Human thymocytes followed by Sezary T cells.
Epitopeab157300 reacts with the epsilon chain of the CD3 complex.
- Human blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye PE/Cy5® under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- PerCP Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (ab106215)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (ab157317)
- Biotin Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab191112)
- APC Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab239287)
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab241935)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab241941)
- FITC Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab34275)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab81992)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab82013)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab157300 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 µl of whole blood).
ab67435 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
ab157300 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Sui M et al. Establishment of specific cytotoxic T lymphocyte culture system and its inhibitory effect on ovarian cancer. Oncol Lett 12:4087-4093 (2016). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 27895776
- Siegers GM et al. Different composition of the human and the mouse gammadelta T cell receptor explains different phenotypes of CD3gamma and CD3delta immunodeficiencies. J Exp Med 204:2537-44 (2007). PubMed: 17923503
- Rieux-Laucat F et al. Inherited and somatic CD3zeta mutations in a patient with T-cell deficiency. N Engl J Med 354:1913-21 (2006). PubMed: 16672702
- Arnett KL et al. Crystal structure of a human CD3-epsilon/delta dimer in complex with a UCHT1 single-chain antibody fragment. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:16268-73 (2004). PubMed: 15534202
- le Gouvello S et al. Serine 16 of stathmin as a cytosolic target for Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent kinase II after CD2 triggering of human T lymphocytes. J Immunol 161:1113-22 (1998). PubMed: 9686569