Key features and details
- PE/Cy5® Mouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE/Cy5® Anti-CD90 / Thy1 antibody [5E10]
See all CD90 / Thy1 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy5® Mouse monoclonal [5E10] to CD90 / Thy1
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Human erythroleukemia (HEL) cells
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: BSA, PBS
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Light chain typekappa
FunctionMay play a role in cell-cell or cell-ligand interactions during synaptogenesis and other events in the brain.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD7 antibody
- CD90 antibody
- CD90 antigen antibody
ab95698 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Vidic M et al. In Silico Selection Approach to Develop DNA Aptamers for a Stem-like Cell Subpopulation of Non-small Lung Cancer Adenocarcinoma Cell Line A549. Radiol Oncol 52:152-159 (2018). PubMed: 30018518
- Sarenac T et al. Single-cell analysis reveals IGF-1 potentiation of inhibition of the TGF-ß/Smad pathway of fibrosis in human keratocytes in vitro. Sci Rep 6:34373 (2016). PubMed: 27687492
- Hung JT et al. Immunopathogenic role of TH1 cells in autoimmune diabetes: evidence from a T1 and T2 doubly transgenic non-obese diabetic mouse model. J Autoimmun 25:181-92 (2005). PubMed: 16263243
- Mayani H & Lansdorp PM Thy-1 expression is linked to functional properties of primitive hematopoietic progenitor cells from human umbilical cord blood. Blood 83:2410-7 (1994). PubMed: 7513197
- Craig W et al. Expression of Thy-1 on human hematopoietic progenitor cells. J Exp Med 177:1331-42 (1993). PubMed: 7683034