Key features and details
- PE/Cy5® Rat monoclonal [7D4] to IL-2 Receptor alpha
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Isotype: IgM
Product namePE/Cy5® Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [7D4]
See all IL-2 Receptor alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy5® Rat monoclonal [7D4] to IL-2 Receptor alpha
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse IL-2 Receptor alpha.
Epitopeab25534 reacts with an epitope between amino acids 125 and 212.
General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.1
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% Gelatin, 16% Sucrose
Also contains a stabilizing agent.
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
FunctionReceptor for interleukin-2.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in IL2RA are associated with susceptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 10 (IDDM10) [MIM:601942]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin 2 receptor alpha chain antibody
- CD25 antibody
- CD25 antigen antibody
ab25534 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Lorenzo F et al. Structure-function study of the p55 subunit of murine IL-2 receptor by epitope mapping. J Immunol 147:2970-7 (1991). PubMed: 1717581
- Moreau JL et al. Monoclonal antibodies identify three epitope clusters on the mouse p55 subunit of the interleukin 2 receptor: relationship to the interleukin 2-binding site. Eur J Immunol 17:929-35 (1987). PubMed: 2440696
- Ortega G et al. The murine IL 2 receptor. I. Monoclonal antibodies that define distinct functional epitopes on activated T cells and react with activated B cells. J Immunol 133:1970-5 (1984). PubMed: 6206144
- Malek TR et al. The murine IL 2 receptor. II. Monoclonal anti-IL 2 receptor antibodies as specific inhibitors of T cell function in vitro. J Immunol 133:1976-82 (1984). PubMed: 6432904