Key features and details
- PE/Cy5® Mouse monoclonal [6H6] to IL3RA/CD123
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE/Cy5® Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6]
See all IL3RA/CD123 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy5® Mouse monoclonal [6H6] to IL3RA/CD123
ConjugationPE/Cy5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 670nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to IL3RA/CD123. IL3 receptor alpha chain expressed on the surface of transiently transfected COS cells.
- Flow Cytometry: Human peripheral blood.
Previously labelled as IL3RA.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6], prediluted (ab155368)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab157332)
- Biotin Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab21560)
- Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab21562)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab233585)
- APC Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab239280)
- FITC Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab269331)
- PE Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab93523)
- APC Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab95781)
- FITC Anti-IL3RA/CD123 antibody [6H6] (ab95782)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab232697 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.|
FunctionThis is a receptor for interleukin-3.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the type I cytokine receptor family. Type 5 subfamily.
DomainThe WSXWS motif appears to be necessary for proper protein folding and thereby efficient intracellular transport and cell-surface receptor binding.
The box 1 motif is required for JAK interaction and/or activation.
- Information by UniProt
- CD123 antibody
- CD123 antigen antibody
- hIL 3Ra antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab232697 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.