Key features and details
- PE/Cy5.5® Armenian hamster monoclonal [145-2C11] to CD3 epsilon
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE/Cy5.5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 690nm
- Isotype: IgG
Product namePE/Cy5.5® Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11]
See all CD3 epsilon primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy5.5® Armenian hamster monoclonal [145-2C11] to CD3 epsilon
Host speciesArmenian hamster
ConjugationPE/Cy5.5®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 690nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Mouse CD3 epsilon. (Mouse BM10-37 cytotoxic T lymphocytes).
- Flow Cyt: Murine splenocytes.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye PerCP-Cy™5.5 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography.
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab174589)
- PerCP Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab190299)
- APC Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab210190)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab210191)
- APC Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236564)
- PE Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236567)
- Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236569)
- CF405M Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236573)
- PerCP Anti-CD3 epsilon antibody [145-2C11] (ab236575)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab190285 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml.|
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD3 epsilon antibody
- CD3e antibody
- CD3e antigen antibody
ab190285 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Hu Y et al. Effect of TGF-ß1 on blood CD4+CD25high regulatory T cell proliferation and Foxp3 expression during non-small cell lung cancer blood metastasis. Exp Ther Med 16:1403-1410 (2018). PubMed: 30112067