Key features and details
- PE/Cy7® Rat monoclonal [6D5] to CD19
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product namePE/Cy7® Anti-CD19 antibody [6D5]
See all CD19 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy7® Rat monoclonal [6D5] to CD19
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
SpecificityCD19 B-cell differentiation antigen
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Mouse CD19-expressing K562 human erythroleukemia cells
General notesThis product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.1
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 16% Sucrose
Also contains a stabilizing agent.
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25509 in the following tested applications.
IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
In vivo and in vitro functional studies:Use at an assay dependent dilution.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
FunctionAssembles with the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes in order to decrease the threshold for antigen receptor-dependent stimulation.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD19 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 3 (CVID3) [MIM:613493]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD19 defect. CVID3 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine and threonine upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR. Phosphorylated on tyrosine following B-cell activation.
- Information by UniProt
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19 antibody
- Antibody deficiency due to defect in CD19, included antibody
- AW495831 antibody
Flow cytometric analysis of C57BL/6 mouse splenocytes labelling CD19 with ab25509 at 0.1 μg/106 cells and labelling CD4 with a Rat Anti-Mouse CD4-PE antibody (ab25496).
ab25509 has been referenced in 4 publications.
- Sallmann E et al. High-Affinity IgE Receptors on Dendritic Cells Exacerbate Th2-Dependent Inflammation. J Immunol 187:164-71 (2011). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 21622859
- Krop I et al. Self-renewal of B-1 lymphocytes is dependent on CD19. Eur J Immunol 26:238-42 (1996). PubMed: 8566073
- Krop I et al. The signaling activity of murine CD19 is regulated during cell development. J Immunol 157:48-56 (1996). PubMed: 8683154
- Fearon DT The CD19-CR2-TAPA-1 complex, CD45 and signaling by the antigen receptor of B lymphocytes. Curr Opin Immunol 5:341-8 (1993). PubMed: 7688513