Key features and details
- PE/Cy7® Mouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE/Cy7® Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2]
See all CD28 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy7® Mouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Non human primates
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD28. (DC126.96.36.199 murine T cell hybridoma transfected with human CD28 cDNA)
- Flow Cytometry: Human peripheral blood.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesab234276 is conjugated with tandem dye PE-Cy™7 under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
- PE Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (ab134418)
- FITC Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab134472)
- APC Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (ab155372)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (ab155387)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (ab157318)
- FITC Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab234227)
- Biotin Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab267385)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab270676)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab85986)
- PerCP Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab88034)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab234276 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.|
FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab234276 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.