Key features and details
- PE/Cy7® Mouse monoclonal [L17F12] to CD5
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Product namePE/Cy7® Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12]
See all CD5 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy7® Mouse monoclonal [L17F12] to CD5
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to CD5. Human acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) T cells.
- Flow Cytometry: Human peripheral blood.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
- APC Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab210296)
- PerCP Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab233578)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab234243)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab234277)
- Biotin Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab239236)
- APC Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab239290)
- PE Anti-CD5 antibody [L17F12] (ab269293)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab232704 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.|
FunctionMay act as a receptor in regulating T-cell proliferation. CD5 interacts with CD72/LYB-2.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 5 antibody
- CD5 antibody
- CD5 antigen (p56 62) antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab232704 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.