Key features and details
- PE/Cy7® Rat monoclonal [MEL-14] to CD62L
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Isotype: IgG2a
Related conjugates and formulations
Product namePE/Cy7® Anti-CD62L antibody [MEL-14]
See all CD62L primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy7® Rat monoclonal [MEL-14] to CD62L
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
Tissue/ cell preparation: C3H/eb cloned mouse B lymphoma 38C-13.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.142% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
Light chain typekappa
FunctionCell surface adhesion protein. Mediates the adherence of lymphocytes to endothelial cells of high endothelial venules in peripheral lymph nodes. Promotes initial tethering and rolling of leukocytes in endothelia.
Tissue specificityExpressed in B cell lines and T lymphocytes.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the selectin/LECAM family.
Contains 1 C-type lectin domain.
Contains 1 EGF-like domain.
Contains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- A.11 antibody
- AI528707 antibody
- CD62 antigen ligand antibody
ab25569 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Lynn GM et al. Peptide-TLR-7/8a conjugate vaccines chemically programmed for nanoparticle self-assembly enhance CD8 T-cell immunity to tumor antigens. Nat Biotechnol 38:320-332 (2020). PubMed: 31932728
- Quinn KM et al. Antigen expression determines adenoviral vaccine potency independent of IFN and STING signaling. J Clin Invest 125:1129-46 (2015). PubMed: 25642773
- Quinn KM et al. Comparative analysis of the magnitude, quality, phenotype, and protective capacity of simian immunodeficiency virus gag-specific CD8+ T cells following human-, simian-, and chimpanzee-derived recombinant adenoviral vector immunization. J Immunol 190:2720-35 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23390298
- Quinn KM et al. Coadministration of polyinosinic:polycytidylic acid and immunostimulatory complexes modifies antigen processing in dendritic cell subsets and enhances HIV gag-specific T cell immunity. J Immunol 191:5085-96 (2013). ICC/IF . PubMed: 24089189
- Jones M et al. IL-10 Restricts Memory T Cell Inflation during Cytomegalovirus Infection. J Immunol 185:3583-92 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Mouse . PubMed: 20713884