Key features and details
- PE/Cy7® Rat monoclonal [PC61.5] to IL-2 Receptor alpha
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE/Cy7® Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [PC61.5]
See all IL-2 Receptor alpha primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy7® Rat monoclonal [PC61.5] to IL-2 Receptor alpha
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Predicted to work with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Mouse C57Bl/6 splenocytes.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate, 0.87% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Gelatin
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein A purified
Purification notesab210335 was purified from tissue culture supernatant via affinity chromatography. The purified antibody was conjugated under optimal conditions, with unreacted dye removed from the preparation.
Light chain typelambda
- APC Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [PC61.5] (ab210330)
- FITC Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [PC61.5] (ab210332)
- Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [PC61.5] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab210333)
- PE Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [PC61.5] (ab210334)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-IL-2 Receptor alpha antibody [PC61.5] (ab210336)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab210335 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Suggested use 0.125 µg.
FunctionReceptor for interleukin-2.
Involvement in diseaseGenetic variations in IL2RA are associated with susceptibility to diabetes mellitus insulin-dependent type 10 (IDDM10) [MIM:601942]. A multifactorial disorder of glucose homeostasis that is characterized by susceptibility to ketoacidosis in the absence of insulin therapy. Clinical fetaures are polydipsia, polyphagia and polyuria which result from hyperglycemia-induced osmotic diuresis and secondary thirst. These derangements result in long-term complications that affect the eyes, kidneys, nerves, and blood vessels.
Sequence similaritiesContains 2 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Information by UniProt
- Interleukin 2 receptor alpha chain antibody
- CD25 antibody
- CD25 antigen antibody
ab210335 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Wang L et al. Inflammatory cytokine expression in patients with sepsis at an intensive care unit. Exp Ther Med 16:2126-2131 (2018). PubMed: 30186449
- Hu Y et al. Effect of TGF-ß1 on blood CD4+CD25high regulatory T cell proliferation and Foxp3 expression during non-small cell lung cancer blood metastasis. Exp Ther Med 16:1403-1410 (2018). PubMed: 30112067