Key features and details
- PE/Cy7® Rat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Mouse
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product namePE/Cy7® Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5]
See all Ly6g primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy7® Rat monoclonal [RB6-8C5] to Ly6g
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
The details of the immunogen for this antibody are not available.
- Flow Cyt: C57Bl/6 bone marrow cells.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5,268,486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.1% Gelatin, 0.88% Sodium chloride, 0.12% Monobasic dihydrogen sodium phosphate
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified from TCS
Light chain typekappa
- PerCP Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab236728)
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab242065)
- PE Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab24884)
- FITC Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25024)
- APC Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25273)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab253070)
- Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25377)
- Biotin Anti-Ly6g antibody [RB6-8C5] (ab25680)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab25514 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
ab154461 - Rat monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
RelevanceLy6G is a GPI-anchored protein, that is also known as the myeloid differentiation antigen Gr1. The antigen is transiently expressed on monocytes in the bone marrow. The level of antigen expression in the bone marrow directly correlates with granulocyte differentiation and maturation. Ly6G is expressed predominantly on neutrophils, also in a subset of eosinophils, differentiating pre-monocytes, and plasmacytoid dendritic cells.
Cellular localizationAttached to the membrane by a GPI-anchor.
- Gr-1 antibody
- Gr1 antibody
- Ly-6G.1 antibody
ab25514 has been referenced in 13 publications.
- Baccelli I et al. Mubritinib Targets the Electron Transport Chain Complex I and Reveals the Landscape of OXPHOS Dependency in Acute Myeloid Leukemia. Cancer Cell 36:84-99.e8 (2019). PubMed: 31287994
- Ho TC et al. The Psoriasis Therapeutic Potential of a Novel Short Laminin Peptide C16. Int J Mol Sci 20:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31252620
- Tumpey TM et al. Neutrophil-mediated suppression of virus replication after herpes simplex virus type 1 infection of the murine cornea. J Virol 70:898-904 (1996). PubMed: 8551629
- Lagasse E & Weissman IL Flow cytometric identification of murine neutrophils and monocytes. J Immunol Methods 197:139-50 (1996). PubMed: 8890901
- Rakhmilevich AL Neutrophils are essential for resolution of primary and secondary infection with Listeria monocytogenes. J Leukoc Biol 57:827-31 (1995). PubMed: 7790763