Key features and details
- PE/Cy7® Mouse monoclonal [NGFR5] to p75 NGF Receptor
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePE/Cy7® Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5]
See all p75 NGF Receptor primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/Cy7® Mouse monoclonal [NGFR5] to p75 NGF Receptor
ConjugationPE/Cy7®. Ex: 496nm, Em: 774nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Cat, Ferret, Non human primatesDoes not react with: Mouse, Rat
Full length protein corresponding to Human p75 NGF Receptor. (Purified from human melanoma cell line A875).
Database link: P08138
EpitopeThe epitope is localized within ammino acids 1 - 160.
- Flow Cyt: REH cells.
This product or portions thereof is manufactured under license from Carnegie Mellon University under U.S. Patent Number 5, 268, 486 and related patents. Cy and CyDye are trademarks of GE Healthcare Limited.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Do Not Freeze. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.0975% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesPurified antibody is conjugated with tandem dye PE/Cy7 ® under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use. No reconstitution is necessary.
- PE Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5], prediluted (ab157333)
- APC Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5], prediluted (ab176522)
- Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5] - BSA and Azide free (ab212682)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5] (ab234446)
- Anti-p75 NGF Receptor antibody [NGFR5] (ab3125)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab234270 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 μl of whole blood).
FunctionLow affinity receptor which can bind to NGF, BDNF, NT-3, and NT-4. Can mediate cell survival as well as cell death of neural cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 death domain.
Contains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
DomainDeath domain is responsible for interaction with RANBP9.
The extracellular domain is responsible for interaction with NTRK1.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
O-linked glycans consist of Gal(1-3)GalNAc core elongated by 1 or 2 NeuNAc.
Phosphorylated on serine residues.
- Information by UniProt
- CD271 antibody
- CD271 antigen antibody
- Gp80 LNGFR antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab234270 has been referenced in 1 publication.
- Huang S et al. BMP2 Is Related to Hirschsprung's Disease and Required for Enteric Nervous System Development. Front Cell Neurosci 13:523 (2019). PubMed: 31849612