Key features and details
- PE/DyLight™ 594 Mouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: PE/DyLight™ 594
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product namePE/DyLight™ 594 Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7]
See all CD20 primary antibodies
DescriptionPE/DyLight™ 594 Mouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Tissue, cells or virus corresponding to Human CD20. Human tonsillar B cells.
Database link: P11836
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe purity of ab187593 is >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- PE Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab112461)
- PerCP Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab114860)
- Biotin Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab123487)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (ab155376)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab157321)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab234204)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab269315)
- FITC Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab51792)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab187593 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 4µl for 106 cells.
in 100 μl of whole blood.
FunctionThis protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on B-cells.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in MS4A1 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 5 (CVID5) [MIM:613495]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD20 defect. CVID5 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MS4A family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Might be functionally regulated by protein kinase(s).
- Information by UniProt
- APY antibody
- ATOPY antibody
- B lymphocyte antigen CD20 antibody
ab187593 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.