Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Pellino 1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13812 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.|
FunctionScaffold protein involved in the IL-1 signaling pathway via its interaction with the complex containing IRAK kinases and TRAF6. Required for NF-kappa-B activation and IL-8 gene expression in response to IL-1.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pellino family.
- Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase pellino homolog 1 antibody
- PELI1 antibody
- PELI1_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-Pellino 1 antibody (ab13812) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Lysates prepared from human Ramos cell line
Lane 2 : Lysates prepared from mouse Raw cell line
Predicted band size: 46 kDa
Western blot analysis of Pellino1 in human Ramos cell lysate (A) and mouse Raw cell lysate (B) using ab13812 at 1/1000
ab13812 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Thirunavukkarasu M et al. Disruption of VEGF Mediated Flk-1 Signaling Leads to a Gradual Loss of Vessel Health and Cardiac Function During Myocardial Infarction: Potential Therapy With Pellino-1. J Am Heart Assoc 7:e007601 (2018). PubMed: 30371196
- Ma X et al. Interaction of the oncogenic miR-21 microRNA and the p53 tumor suppressor pathway. Carcinogenesis 34:1216-23 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23385064
- Kinsella S et al. Bid Promotes K63-Linked Polyubiquitination of Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Associated Factor 6 (TRAF6) and Sensitizes to Mutant SOD1-Induced Proinflammatory Signaling in Microglia. eNeuro 3:N/A (0). PubMed: 27257617