Key features and details
- Rabbit polyclonal to Pellino 1
- Suitable for: WB
- Reacts with: Mouse, Human
- Isotype: IgG
Product nameAnti-Pellino 1 antibody
See all Pellino 1 primary antibodies
DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Pellino 1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: WBmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Xenopus laevis
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.05% BSA
Concentration information loading...
PurityProtein G purified
Purification notesThis antibody is affinity purified.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab13812 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa.|
FunctionScaffold protein involved in the IL-1 signaling pathway via its interaction with the complex containing IRAK kinases and TRAF6. Required for NF-kappa-B activation and IL-8 gene expression in response to IL-1.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pellino family.
- Information by UniProt
- E3 ubiquitin-protein ligase pellino homolog 1 antibody
- PELI1 antibody
- PELI1_HUMAN antibody
All lanes : Anti-Pellino 1 antibody (ab13812) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Lysates prepared from human Ramos cell line
Lane 2 : Lysates prepared from mouse Raw cell line
Predicted band size: 46 kDa
Western blot analysis of Pellino1 in human Ramos cell lysate (A) and mouse Raw cell lysate (B) using ab13812 at 1/1000
ab13812 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Thirunavukkarasu M et al. Disruption of VEGF Mediated Flk-1 Signaling Leads to a Gradual Loss of Vessel Health and Cardiac Function During Myocardial Infarction: Potential Therapy With Pellino-1. J Am Heart Assoc 7:e007601 (2018). PubMed: 30371196
- Ma X et al. Interaction of the oncogenic miR-21 microRNA and the p53 tumor suppressor pathway. Carcinogenesis 34:1216-23 (2013). Mouse . PubMed: 23385064
- Kinsella S et al. Bid Promotes K63-Linked Polyubiquitination of Tumor Necrosis Factor Receptor Associated Factor 6 (TRAF6) and Sensitizes to Mutant SOD1-Induced Proinflammatory Signaling in Microglia. eNeuro 3:N/A (0). PubMed: 27257617