Key features and details
- PerCP Mouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePerCP Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15]
See all CD14 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP Mouse monoclonal [MEM-15] to CD14
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Non human primates
Other Immunogen Type corresponding to Human CD14. A crude mixture of human urinary proteins precipitated by ammonium sulphate from the urine of a patient suffering from proteinuria.
- Flow cyt: Human peripheral blood cells.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C. Store In the Dark.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe purified antibody is conjugated with PerCP under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography.
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (ab157312)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15], prediluted (ab194805)
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab232910)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab234214)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab269326)
- FITC Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab28061)
- Biotin Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab28118)
- APC Anti-CD14 antibody [MEM-15] (ab60901)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab269327 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
Or 100 μL of whole blood.
FunctionCooperates with MD-2 and TLR4 to mediate the innate immune response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS). Acts via MyD88, TIRAP and TRAF6, leading to NF-kappa-B activation, cytokine secretion and the inflammatory response. Up-regulates cell surface molecules, including adhesion molecules.
Tissue specificityExpressed strongly on the surface of monocytes and weakly on the surface of granulocytes; also expressed by most tissue macrophages.
Sequence similaritiesContains 11 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
modificationsN- and O- glycosylated. O-glycosylated with a core 1 or possibly core 8 glycan.
Cellular localizationCell membrane.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 14 antibody
- CD_antigen=CD14 antibody
- CD14 antibody
To our knowledge, customised protocols are not required for this product. Please try the standard protocols listed below and let us know how you get on.
ab269327 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.