Key features and details
- PerCP Mouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: PerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
- Isotype: IgG2b
Product namePerCP Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7]
See all CD20 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP Mouse monoclonal [2H7] to CD20
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Human tonsillar B cells.
- Flow Cyt: Human peripheral blood cells.
The mouse monoclonal antibody 2H7 recognizes CD20 (B1, Bp35), a 33-37 kDa non-glycosylated membrane receptor with four transmembrane domains, expressed on pre-B lymphocytes, resting and activated B cells (not plasma cells), follicular dendritic cells, and at low levels on peripheral blood T lymphocytes.
Purified antibody is conjugated with Peridinin-chlorophyll-protein complex (PerCP) under optimum conditions. The conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.1% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Primary antibody notesThe mouse monoclonal antibody 2H7 recognizes CD20 (B1, Bp35), a 33-37 kDa non-glycosylated membrane receptor with four transmembrane domains, expressed on pre-B lymphocytes, resting and activated B cells (not plasma cells), follicular dendritic cells, and at low levels on peripheral blood T lymphocytes.
- PE Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab112461)
- Biotin Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab123487)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7], prediluted (ab155376)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab157321)
- PE/DyLight™ 594 Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab187593)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab234204)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab269315)
- FITC Anti-CD20 antibody [2H7] (ab51792)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab114860 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
(or 100 µl of whole blood).
ab172890 - Mouse monoclonal IgG2b, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThis protein may be involved in the regulation of B-cell activation and proliferation.
Tissue specificityExpressed on B-cells.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in MS4A1 are the cause of immunodeficiency common variable type 5 (CVID5) [MIM:613495]; also called antibody deficiency due to CD20 defect. CVID5 is a primary immunodeficiency characterized by antibody deficiency, hypogammaglobulinemia, recurrent bacterial infections and an inability to mount an antibody response to antigen. The defect results from a failure of B-cell differentiation and impaired secretion of immunoglobulins; the numbers of circulating B cells is usually in the normal range, but can be low.
Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MS4A family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Might be functionally regulated by protein kinase(s).
- Information by UniProt
- APY antibody
- ATOPY antibody
- B lymphocyte antigen CD20 antibody
ab114860 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Deans JP et al. Rapid redistribution of CD20 to a low density detergent-insoluble membrane compartment. J Biol Chem 273:344-8 (1998). PubMed: 9417086
- Deans JP et al. Association of 75/80-kDa phosphoproteins and the tyrosine kinases Lyn, Fyn, and Lck with the B cell molecule CD20. Evidence against involvement of the cytoplasmic regions of CD20. J Biol Chem 270:22632-8 (1995). PubMed: 7545683