Key features and details
- PerCP Mouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28
- Reacts with: Human
- Conjugation: PerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePerCP Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2]
See all CD28 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP Mouse monoclonal [CD28.2] to CD28
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
SpecificityReacts with CD28, a disulfide-linked homodimeric type I glycoprotein (monomer of Mw 44 kDa) which is a critical costimulatory receptor of T cells.
Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Non human primates
DC126.96.36.199 hybridoma cells
- Human blood cells
The purified antibody (>95% by SDS-PAGE) is conjugated with Peridinin-chlorophyll-protein complex (PerCP) under optimum conditions.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituent: 0.2% BSA
0.2% BSA (high-grade, protease free)
Concentration information loading...
Purification notesThe conjugate is purified by size-exclusion chromatography and adjusted for direct use.
- PE Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (ab134418)
- FITC Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab134472)
- APC Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (ab155372)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (ab155387)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2], prediluted (ab157318)
- FITC Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab234227)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab234276)
- Biotin Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab267385)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] (ab270676)
- Anti-CD28 antibody [CD28.2] - Low endotoxin, Azide free (ab85986)
FunctionInvolved in T-cell activation, the induction of cell proliferation and cytokine production and promotion of T-cell survival.
Tissue specificityExpressed in T-cells and plasma cells, but not in less mature B-cells.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 28 antibody
- CD28 antibody
- CD28 antigen antibody
ab88034 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Scharschmidt E et al. Degradation of Bcl10 induced by T-cell activation negatively regulates NF-kappa B signaling. Mol Cell Biol 24:3860-73 (2004). PubMed: 15082780
- Jeong SH et al. Immunization with hepatitis C virus-like particles induces humoral and cellular immune responses in nonhuman primates. J Virol 78:6995-7003 (2004). PubMed: 15194776
- Marti F et al. Negative-feedback regulation of CD28 costimulation by a novel mitogen-activated protein kinase phosphatase, MKP6. J Immunol 166:197-206 (2001). PubMed: 11123293
- Galea-Lauri J et al. Expression of a variant of CD28 on a subpopulation of human NK cells: implications for B7-mediated stimulation of NK cells. J Immunol 163:62-70 (1999). PubMed: 10384100
- Tazi A et al. Evidence that Langerhans cells in adult pulmonary Langerhans cell histiocytosis are mature dendritic cells: importance of the cytokine microenvironment. J Immunol 163:3511-5 (1999). PubMed: 10477625
- Nunès J et al. CD28 mAbs with distinct binding properties differ in their ability to induce T cell activation: analysis of early and late activation events. Int Immunol 5:311-5 (1993). PubMed: 8385476
- Nunes J et al. Signalling through CD28 T-cell activation pathway involves an inositol phospholipid-specific phospholipase C activity. Biochem J 293 ( Pt 3):835-42 (1993). PubMed: 8394695