Key features and details
- PerCP Mouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3, prediluted
- Suitable for: Flow Cyt
- Reacts with: Human, Non human primates
- Conjugation: PerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePerCP Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted
See all CD3 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP Mouse monoclonal [UCHT1] to CD3, prediluted
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Specificityab106215 recognizes the CD3 antigen of the TCR/CD3 complex on mature Human T cells. It reacts with the epsilon chain of the CD3 complex. HLDA I; WS Code T 3 HLDA III; WS Code T 126 HLDA III; WS Code T 471 HLDA VI; WS Code T 6T-CD3.1
Tested applicationsSuitable for: Flow Cytmore details
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Non human primates
Human thymocytes followed by Sezary T cells
- Human blood cells
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferpH: 7.4
Preservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, 2.68% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PE/Cy5® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (ab157300)
- PerCP/Cy5.5® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1], prediluted (ab157317)
- Biotin Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab191112)
- APC Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab239287)
- redFluor™ 710 Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab241935)
- violetFluor™ 450 Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab241941)
- FITC Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab34275)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab81992)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD3 antibody [UCHT1] (ab82013)
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab106215 in the following tested applications.
|Flow Cyt||Use 10µl for 106 cells.
ab118658 - Mouse monoclonal IgG1, is suitable for use as an isotype control with this antibody.
FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
Involvement in diseaseDefects in CD3D are a cause of severe combined immunodeficiency autosomal recessive T-cell-negative/B-cell-positive/NK-cell-positive (T(-)/B(+)/NK(+) SCID) [MIM:608971]. A form of severe combined immunodeficiency (SCID), a genetically and clinically heterogeneous group of rare congenital disorders characterized by impairment of both humoral and cell-mediated immunity, leukopenia, and low or absent antibody levels. Patients present in infancy recurrent, persistent infections by opportunistic organisms. The common characteristic of all types of SCID is absence of T-cell-mediated cellular immunity due to a defect in T-cell development.
Sequence similaritiesContains 1 ITAM domain.
- Information by UniProt
- 4930549J05Rik antibody
- A430104F18Rik antibody
- AW552088 antibody
ab106215 has been referenced in 7 publications.
- Wang J et al. Calreticulin is an effective immunologic adjuvant to tumor-associated antigens. Exp Ther Med 14:3399-3406 (2017). PubMed: 29042925
- Siegers GM et al. Different composition of the human and the mouse gammadelta T cell receptor explains different phenotypes of CD3gamma and CD3delta immunodeficiencies. J Exp Med 204:2537-44 (2007). PubMed: 17923503
- Demedts IK et al. Identification and characterization of human pulmonary dendritic cells. Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 32:177-84 (2005). PubMed: 15576669
- Arnett KL et al. Crystal structure of a human CD3-epsilon/delta dimer in complex with a UCHT1 single-chain antibody fragment. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 101:16268-73 (2004). PubMed: 15534202
- Torres PS et al. TCR dynamics in human mature T lymphocytes lacking CD3 gamma. J Immunol 170:5947-55 (2003). PubMed: 12794121
- le Gouvello S et al. Serine 16 of stathmin as a cytosolic target for Ca2+/calmodulin-dependent kinase II after CD2 triggering of human T lymphocytes. J Immunol 161:1113-22 (1998). PubMed: 9686569
- Garson JA et al. Monoclonal antibodies against human T lymphocytes label Purkinje neurones of many species. Nature 298:375-7 (1982). PubMed: 6178042