Key features and details
- PerCP Mouse monoclonal [MEM-241] to CD4
- Reacts with: Human, Cynomolgus monkey
- Conjugation: PerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePerCP Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241]
See all CD4 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP Mouse monoclonal [MEM-241] to CD4
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Cynomolgus monkey
Two N terminal domains of human CD4 fused to human IgG1 Fc
The purified antibody is conjugated with Peridinin-chlorophyll-protein complex (PerCP) under optimum conditions.
Reproducibility is key to advancing scientific discovery and accelerating scientists’ next breakthrough.
Abcam is leading the way with our range of recombinant antibodies, knockout-validated antibodies and knockout cell lines, all of which support improved reproducibility.
We are also planning to innovate the way in which we present recommended applications and species on our product datasheets, so that only applications & species that have been tested in our own labs, our suppliers or by selected trusted collaborators are covered by our Abpromise™ guarantee.
In preparation for this, we have started to update the applications & species that this product is Abpromise guaranteed for.
We are also updating the applications & species that this product has been “predicted to work with,” however this information is not covered by our Abpromise guarantee.
Applications & species from publications and Abreviews that have not been tested in our own labs or in those of our suppliers are not covered by the Abpromise guarantee.
Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing. If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, as well as customer reviews and Q&As.
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notespurity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- APC Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab18280)
- FITC Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab18281)
- PE Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab18282)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM241] (ab233298)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM241] (ab233660)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab270671)
- Biotin Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab28069)
FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
ab65951 has been referenced in 2 publications.
- Xue L et al. Prostaglandin D2 activates group 2 innate lymphoid cells through chemoattractant receptor-homologous molecule expressed on TH2 cells. J Allergy Clin Immunol 133:1184-94 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 24388011
- Bastien JP et al. Photodepletion differentially affects CD4+ Tregs versus CD4+ effector T cells from patients with chronic graft-versus-host disease. Blood 116:4859-69 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 20798236