Key features and details
- PerCP Mouse monoclonal [MEM-241] to CD4
- Reacts with: Human, Cynomolgus monkey
- Conjugation: PerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
- Isotype: IgG1
Product namePerCP Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241]
See all CD4 primary antibodies
DescriptionPerCP Mouse monoclonal [MEM-241] to CD4
ConjugationPerCP. Ex: 482nm, Em: 675nm
Species reactivityReacts with: Human, Cynomolgus monkey
Two N terminal domains of human CD4 fused to human IgG1 Fc
The purified antibody is conjugated with Peridinin-chlorophyll-protein complex (PerCP) under optimum conditions.
The Life Science industry has been in the grips of a reproducibility crisis for a number of years. Abcam is leading the way in addressing this with our range of recombinant monoclonal antibodies and knockout edited cell lines for gold-standard validation. Please check that this product meets your needs before purchasing.
If you have any questions, special requirements or concerns, please send us an inquiry and/or contact our Support team ahead of purchase. Recommended alternatives for this product can be found below, along with publications, customer reviews and Q&As
Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Storage bufferPreservative: 0.097% Sodium azide
Constituents: PBS, 0.2% BSA
Concentration information loading...
Purification notespurity >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- APC Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab18280)
- FITC Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab18281)
- PE Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab18282)
- APC/Cy7® Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM241] (ab233298)
- PE/Cy7® Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM241] (ab233660)
- Alexa Fluor® 700 Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab270671)
- Biotin Anti-CD4 antibody [MEM-241] (ab28069)
FunctionAccessory protein for MHC class-II antigen/T-cell receptor interaction. May regulate T-cell activation. Induces the aggregation of lipid rafts.
Sequence similaritiesContains 3 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPalmitoylation and association with LCK contribute to the enrichment of CD4 in lipid rafts.
Cellular localizationCell membrane. Localizes to lipid rafts. Removed from plasma membrane by HIV-1 Nef protein that increases clathrin-dependent endocytosis of this antigen to target it to lysosomal degradation. Cell surface expression is also down-modulated by HIV-1 Envelope polyprotein gp160 that interacts with, and sequesters CD4 in the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Information by UniProt
- CD 4 antibody
- CD4 (L3T4) antibody
- CD4 antibody
ab65951 has been referenced in 3 publications.
- Chua KV et al. Octyl Gallate Induces Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma Cell Apoptosis and Suppresses Endothelial-Mesenchymal Transition-Promoted M2-Macrophages, HSP90a Secretion, and Tumor Growth. Cells 9:N/A (2019). PubMed: 31905895
- Xue L et al. Prostaglandin D2 activates group 2 innate lymphoid cells through chemoattractant receptor-homologous molecule expressed on TH2 cells. J Allergy Clin Immunol 133:1184-94 (2014). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 24388011
- Bastien JP et al. Photodepletion differentially affects CD4+ Tregs versus CD4+ effector T cells from patients with chronic graft-versus-host disease. Blood 116:4859-69 (2010). Flow Cyt ; Human . PubMed: 20798236